Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
In your role, you will be in control of a mixed portfolio of insolvency cases. The caseload will primarily be corporate in nature, including Liquidations and trading administrations but you will also be taking on interesting and complex advisory work.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
* Being the main point of contact for a variety of stakeholders including agents, valuers, directors etc.
* Attending site as and when required
* Assisting junior members of staff with their workload
* Dealing with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases
* Actively supporting business development and marketing initiatives for the corporate recovery department
The firm is looking for someone who wants to develop a career and join a firm with an inclusive and spirited culture.
If this role appeals to you, please apply below.