Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits|
You will manage a corporate portfolio consisting of CVLs, MVLs and Administrations taking them from cradle to grave.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking Investigations into directors' conduct
- Completing all required statutory documentation throughout the case
- Liaising with all key stakeholders i.e. directors, creditors, valuers & solicitors
- Realising assets
- Dealing with employee claims and redundancies
- Supervising and assisting junior members of staff
If you are looking to work within a respectable & progressive Business Recovery firm, please email me at Jahmmal.Thomas@ambition.co.uk or apply below.