Senior Financial Modelling Analyst - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
Ambition are delighted to partner with one of Europe's largest equities' brokers who are in need of a Senior Financial Modelling & Accounting Analyst as part of the research management department. This firm provide high quality research and execution across a variety of sectors ranging from banks to energy, and luxury goods to medical technology.
As a Senior Financial Modelling Analyst, you will be:
- Building complex and robust company financial models
- Researching forensic accounting ideas with a view to building a client-facing product.
- Developing various models within numerous teams across a number of sector teams.
- Auditing models on existing models to identify any specific errors and to improve specific areas
- Manage an internal service for analyst to review company disclosure in annual reports and analyst key trends.
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified (preferably first time passes)
- Two years modelling experience
The ideal candidate would be skilled in using Excel, have a strong analytical mindset and great communication skills to engage with junior analysts.
This is a great opportunity if you are an experienced financial modeller looking to work with an exciting and very successful firm. Also perfect for someone who is keen to move away from a practice/accounting environment and move into a brokerage firm.
If you think you would be suitable, please apply now!