Senior Financial Analyst
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
You will be joining an award winning Law Firm supporting the Commercial Finance and Finance Business Partners. The firm has 65 offices worldwide spread over 38 countries.
As Senior Finance Analyst you will be required to:
- Assist in the preparation of financial presentations and follow up actions which result from business engagements.
- Provide assistance with the annual budget process.
- Support the Commercial Finance Team in delivering key client reviews.
- Provide pricing and modelling support during times of high demand.
- Compile financial data to support complex business requests.
- Work with the Finance and HR teams to ensure accuracy of data.
- Become an SME for the Qlikview dashboard tool.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Finance Analyst and be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, staying focused under pressure and the use of large data sets to deliver concise information. Microsoft Office partially Excel is essential. SAP, Elite and Qlikview is desirable as well as having experience in professional services, ideally in Legal.
You will be educated to an undergraduate degree (2:1) or above and recently qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply!