Financial Accounting Manager
A world-renowned law firm are looking for a Financial Accounting Manager to join their London office. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of an exceptional working environment whilst providing a high-quality accounting service.
- Manage a team of 5 people - mix of qualified and non-qualified level
- To review and monitor preparation of monthly P&L's - providing contribution, overhead and firm profit Loss statements.
- Oversee preparation monthly departmental reports with Business Operations managers.
- Prepare cost and overhead & cashflow budget.
- Take full responsibility for the general ledger for the LLP and General Partnership.
- Produce monthly cashflow statement and forecast.
- For the general ledger and partnership, review and preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Prepare the Annual Accounts for the audit review for the LLP group.
- Contribute to the month end process.
- Work on an oversea office's monthly management accounts.
- Maintain cashbook and ensure all intercompany are always in balance.
- Review of the firm's asset spend and determining appropriate financing options.
- Hold an accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with strong financial and management accounting
- Experience of working in a law firm or accountancy firm essential
- Hands on team management experience
- IT literate - especially on Excel and SQL.
- Experience of using practice management system, ideally Aderant.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!