Senior Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A well-established law firm are in search of a Senior Finance Manager to join their London office. Situated in the Commercial Finance team, it is a unique opportunity to support a newly formed practice group. Moreover, the key purpose of the role is to work with the Head of the practice group and group's management team to ensure robust financial management of the group and driving performance.
- Through management and practice meetings, take responsibility of providing the reporting, analysis and commentary of the practice group's financial performance.
- Lead meetings with the practice group head and management team on monthly financial performance reviews.
- Take charge of leading and coordinating practice group budgeting, planning and forecasting - all of which should contribute to target setting.
- Be proactive with identifying areas of the business that are under or over performing within the group and suggest solution recommendations.
- Provide senior level commercial finance support to the practice group head.
- Provide support on new business case development, pitch and recruitment proposals.
- Foresee and research any potential issues on statutory, regulatory and tax within the practice group.
- Understanding the financial control and statutory reporting environment for the business.
- Participate in the management and leadership of the wider finance team.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly organised approach and able to prioritise and delegate work accurately.
- Ability to influence key business strategies and initiatives.
- Able to demonstrate the creation of a results driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of management information systems and Microsoft Packages.
- Build credibility and confidence of senior business leaders.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness with experience ability in understanding complex and diverse business requirements.
- Experience of managing a team of qualified professional and analyst is essential.
The firm are looking for an individual who is a qualified accountant with ideally 7-12 year PQE, with a law firm or consultancy background.