Senior Finance Manager
An international consultancy company is growing their facilities management business and is in need of a Senior Finance Manager to join the team.
You will be working closely with the HQ and senior stakeholders to ensure that financial data and commercial reports are produced in a timely manner.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Producing annual budgets, monthly client and company forecasts (including year-end out-turn, revenue, expenditure and capital)
- Variance analysis of budget against spend and communicating findings with internal management teams, presenting the result and giving in depth explanations to major variances.
- Driving the local management in monitoring supplier performance through financial analysis as and when required.
- Liaising with head office finance and management teams.
- Developing a team, setting objectives and performance management.
- Building strong relationships and trust with all stakeholders internal and external across multiple regions at all times.
- Challenging current practise and looking to improve processes where ever possible, whilst bearing in mind potential impact to any agreed client processes and procedures.
- Utilising head office systems at all times.
- Providing further support as and when required.
- Qualified accountant with strong communication skills
- Working experience gained within the professional services space
- Highly articulate and highly numerate.
- Competency in using IT tools and MS Office systems.
- A good team player.
- Ability to work under self-direction.
If interested, please apply with your updated CV.