Senior Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
A well known FMCG business are seeking a new Finance Manager to supervise the finance and accounting function in Europe. The position will ensure the accurate and efficient preparation and management of finance related matters between all relevant parties, both internally and externally.
- Coordination of the budgetary processes as an integral part of the annual strategic plan;
- Lead the month end and year end closing and preparation of statutory and Management reports to related parties, both Internal & External;
- Assist and support the analysis to identify and classify the relevant Market opportunity and profitability.
- Manage cash flow forecasting, cash management and other finance-related issues.
- Assist and support any bank accounts issue, banking facilities or exposure
- Monitoring of the sales ledger and overseeing the credit control function
- Review VAT returns and other government statistical returns as required
- Monitoring of the Europe purchase ledger and coordinating payments of goods and services supplied
- Assist and Monitor the operation of company's investment property
- Provide consistent and specialist support with regards to financial management
- Responsible for the effective safeguard of company assets
- Ensure that taxation regulations are adequately complied with
- Oversee, coordinate and finalise the annual audit processes
- Other Ad Hoc projects as assigned by the company
If you think this role would suit you, please click apply below!