Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This role is at a leading UK accounting firm that are currently recruiting for someone to join their team in order to drive and support the delivery of digital marketing initiatives nationally and within their London City office.
- Responsible for all aspects of digital marketing for the business
- Own and manage firm website throughout all website development phrases, including planning, research, design and implementation, addressing service/sector partner questions and concerns
- Creating PPC campaigns and paid social on Google, LinkedIn etc
- Generating monthly reports from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keywords for review by wider teams
- Uploading content assets and creating web pages
- Adhering to SEO
- Overseeing content for all social media channels
- Creation of blogs geared towards lead generation
- 4/5 years' experience in a similar Digital role
- Good understanding and experience with content management systems
- Working experience of Adobe Photoshop suite
- In-depth knowledge of and experience of implementing SEO
- Strong analytical skills and experience of web analytics tools, in particular Google Analytics
Please apply to hear more details!