Senior Business Development Manager - Risk
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading international law firm based in the heart of London is looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. You will be joining a firm with a global footprint in the legal industry and you will be part of the well-established BD team.
The firm are looking for an ambitious, bright, enthusiastic individual to lead the development of the firm's risk and regulatory practice including client issues, market trends and developing a programme of activities. You will be working closely alongside leading global experts and be required to:
- Determine key issues for the firm's clients and work them into marketing and BD outputs
- Work with your counterparts on important pitches.
- Provide CRM support and be responsible for one client account.
- Ensure the systems are in place with the firm's Global Centre.
- Know the firm's client base.
The successful candidate will have a background in risk solutions and previous experience in a similar position ideally within a professional services environment. You will be a team player who is motivated and driven.
You should be fully versed in working within a partnership, winning hearts and minds and managing expectations.
If this sounds like the challenge you're looking for, apply today!