Senior Business Development Manager - Private Equity
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading US law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be part of their London office on a permanent basis and manage their Private Equity practice. You will be working closely alongside the BD Director to implement and drive effective strategic Business and Client Development plans for the practice.
The firm is looking for a true private equity specialist who can work consultatively with the partnership and really drive, challenge and maximise opportunities within business and client development within the practice. You will have executive support in the team and be responsible for:
- Working with the partners to develop strategic business & client plans and budgets
- Pitching, targeting and new business generation
- Delivering meaningful client, market and competitor analysis
- Working with the PR team to create and implement integrated campaigns
- Managing submissions and awards with a third party provider
This role will suit an ambitious and proactive Legal BD professional who has significant experience and knowledge of the Private Equity space.
If you would like initial details please do click apply or contact Ben Curle for further information.