Senior Business Development Manager - Insurance
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £120000 per annum|
Are you able to understand insurers complex business needs in a rapidly changing market? Do you have knowledge of the commerical insurance market to provide solutions to address their key challenges?
As the Senior Business Development Manager for the insurance practice you will lead and develop identified key insurance relationships at senior levels, with a view to generating work from these prospective clients for the firm.
You will be working with clients to understand their wide-ranging and complex needs, when faced with the significant business and regulatory challenges, and technological advances that characterise today's volatile markets. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and strategic alliance partners to find appropriate technology solutions to shape the client's bespoke needs.
This is a target driven role that will be measured on year on year growth of key accounts and new client relationships.
- Strong organisation and time management skills to juggle competing demands across multiple accounts
- Strong presence, with ability to interact with senior stakeholders and manage upwards
- Strong influencing skills to manage people with competing agendas to formulate the best strategy to serve the client
- Strong ability to handle and resolve conflict
- Solid understanding of the general insurance industry, competitive landscape and ideally one of the accounts
For more information please contact email@example.com