Senior Business Analyst
You would provide practical commercial analysis to Heads of Department and Business Operations Directors. As well as supporting strategic financial planning, you will focus on continued business process improvement in order to develop best practice.
The Firm: A leading International law firm with a fantastic reputation, excellent offices and an outstanding benefits package. A meritocratic company where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
- Analysis for annual planning, strategic reviews, new market and sector opportunity.
- Close collaboration and dialogue with finance and business manager colleagues to ensure annual practice area budgets correctly align with sector objectives.
- Identification and development of new processes and frameworks to support the analysis, monitoring and reporting of new innovation products and work streams. This will require close collaboration with the Innovations Hub, PMO, business managers and pricing function to ensure consistency of reporting and best practice across the Firm.
- Support the central consolidation of the annual budgeting and reforecast process.
- Support with the production of the monthly management reporting.
- Work closely with the rest of the Business Analyst team to ensure all internal and external client reporting deadlines are met.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified accountant
- 2:1 Degree
- Experience in a senior business partnering role within a Professional Services or Consulting environment.
- Enthusiastic, professional attitude and clear communication style, able to fully explain financial concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence across the business and constantly look for improvements.