Management Accountant - Outsourcing
We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a top 10 accountancy firm as a Senior Business Advisor/Senior Management Accountant.
The role will require you to work closely and support senior members of the team. Being accountable for the delivery of the project to the manager for review, you will be the first point of contact for our clients throughout the project.
The role will give you the opportunity to analyse client data, make recommendations and talk credibly to clients on the issues they face such as current trading position, future outlook and legislative changes.
- Preparation of statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other accounting frameworks including transition to FRS 102
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year end statutory accounts
- Preparation of other financial reports such as forecasts, profit projections, benchmarking reviews
- Ability to become a champion in specialist areas eg software packages, VAT, medical for your office
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes for our larger more complex clients
- Prepare VAT returns and tax computations
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors.
- Qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of accounting packages (Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks) and caseware
- Experience in working with multiple clients' accounts
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply below with your most updated CV. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.