Senior Bids Executive - Manchester
A leading national accounting firm has a new role available for a Senior Bids Coordinator to join their Manchester office on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract!
In this role you will have the responsibility of working with the North West partners of the firm and other leaders, to manage the marketing leading proposals.
This is a fantastic firm, offering an opportunity that will involve making a massive impact from the get-go.
The main responsibilities of the position will involve:
- Controlling the tender planner and produce communications to confirm timelines/deadlines
- Developing and monitoring the bid programme, plan and protocol
- Managing the team through the bid review process, including independent quality review of proposals
- Capturing and circulating the minutes and actions from all meetings and workshops
- Sharing tender performance results centrally i.e. to the NFP and Manufacturing BDMs
You will be required to have experience in working on end-to-end bid processes, bid production management and have strong stakeholder management experience.
The firm are looking for someone that can join almost as soon as possible, so please apply and get in touch if you are interested!