Senior Bid Manager
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
Due to recent success and growth over the past few years, this leading Architecture practice based in central London are looking to recruit a Senior Bid Manager. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing a considered pitching approach to increase success rate and will work closely with the Marketing team and leaders of the business in order to lead the pitch strategy and process from start to finish.
This is an excellent time to be joining the business as they are enjoying considerable growth and expansion. You will be a senior member of the business and will be adding value daily.
- Leading the pitch process from start to finish and acting as an adviser and thought partner to the business
- Leading kick-off meetings during the pitch process
- Working with senior stakeholders to map out existing relationships and develop a bids strategy
- Coaching junior colleagues within the team and throughout the wider business
- Creatively developing new ways to improve the pitch methodology and tools
- Extensive senior stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience managing full bid processes from start to finish
- Effective project management and organisational skills
- Confident influencing and advising multiple stakeholders
- Able to use InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Must be enthusiastic and able to work in a close team
They are looking to interview immediately, so if you're interested then please apply below for consideration.