Senior Business Development Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A global leading law firm have a new position in their London office in their business development department within the Intellectual Property and Technology practice. They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager on a permanent basis to provide high quality Business Development advise to a small and dedicated partner group.
The main duties within this role:
- working with the IP/IT partners to deliver targeted, strategic and effective business development advice.
- deliver high quality, focused and targetted BD initiatives across an international client base
- play an active role in the firm's Client Relationship Management Programme
- Help drive the BD strategy for a bespoke tech programme targeted towards early stage digital companies
- Cross-selling the technology practice ensuring opportunities and growth potential is realised
- Delivering bespoke content and thought leadership to drive and raise the profile of this group internally and to clients alike
If you have the following experience we would love to hear from you.
- A genuine interest in the growing technology sector, be it technology as a whole or more specifically within start-ups, cyber, data, tech M&A, digital disruption or emerging technologies. Technology is constantly changing so a genuine interest is a must!
- In depth understanding and experience of working within a partnership environment, a law firm, accountancy firm or Big 4 is preferable.
- Experience working within an international framework.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to build relationships, get buy-in and manage expectations
- Ability to operate at a strategic level, working effectively with senior leadership
The team and firm
This team is small and growing, working at quite a senior level and very involved with their partner BD plans. The wider BD team have a dedicated and large bids team as well as separate marketing, digital and comms teams.
The offices are in central London 5 minutes from main transport links. There is onsite gym, subsidised cafeteria and excellent facilities.
The firm has an excellent global reach and is regarded as one of the elite law firms in the UK. Whilst the firm is small the role will offer excellent exposure to progress your career and develop this growing group.
Please contact me if you would like more information or apply now.