|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
An opportunity has opened up to work in this Top 10 Accounting firm within their renowned Restructuring Department as a Senior Administrator. The role is national based whereby your main place of work would be at your local office, with the occasional travel to other locations.
The firm are known nationwide having a strong prescence offering full accounting services including: Audit, Corporate Finance, Tax and Advisory.
As the Senior Administrator, you will be challeneged to manage the Redundancy Processes of Insolvency and Advisory cases.
- Managing with notifications of new cases within the department nationally on the case management system
- Liaising with Directors, Managers and interested parties
- Reviewing claims and uploading data into the CMS
- Working closely with the Redundancy Payments Office and observing any discrepancies, including any pensions related matters
- Agreeing claims when payments have been finalised and dividends are to be paid
- There may be some requirement to attend on site and assist with redundancy meetings
If you are currently an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Administrator looking to move into a rewarding Top 10 firm, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click apply now!