|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £33000 per annum|
Banking and Finance
Global Law Firm
A global law firm are looking for a Secretary to join their Knowledge - Banking and Finance team. The knowledge team provides essential legal support to EMEA banking and finance practice including legal training for fee earners and for clients.
The Secretary role will consist of:
- Diary management including co-ordination and recording of knowledge team
- Assisting knowledge team members with the creation of the database
- Updating banking and finance intranet pages
- Event management
- Working along-side the team manager
To be a successful candidate as a Secretary you will need:
- English GSCE or equivalent
- ILEX secretarial certificate/diploma is desirable
- Strong ability in Microsoft software
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Pro-active and confident approach to building relationships and using own judgement
This is a fantastic role for someone looking for a step-up in their career and to work for a firm that sees your potential. Previous secretarial experience gained within a Corporate or Professional services background is essential to be considered for this role.
If this Secretary role sounds like you, then apply now!