Secretarial Team Leader - 12 month FTC
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
** Leading global law firm **
** City location **
** Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits **
** 12 month contract role **
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen with a market leading, award winning, global law firm based in beautiful offices in the heart of the city for a talented and experienced Secretarial Team Leader.
This role is responsible for 3 practice groups, and will oversee approx. 20 support staff to ensure the delivery of professional and efficient secretarial services to fee earners and clients.
This Secretarial Team Leader role will be responsible for workflow coordination, performance management, coaching and development and quality control. The role is challenging, varied and extremely diverse, so to be successful in this Secretarial Team Leader role, you will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience, gained in a demanding and high performing professional services environment.
This Secretarial Team Leader role includes:
- Supervision of a team of high performing PA's
- Coordination of staffing resource and workflow
- Performance management, training and development
- Supporting the recruitment process for new team members
- Internal communication
To be successful in this Secretarial Team Manager role you will need:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role, gained in a professional services environment
- Proven team management experience (minimum of 5 direct reports)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- First class PA and admin skills and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship building experience
If this Secretarial Team Leader role is of interest and you feel you meet the above criteria, please click on apply!