Sales Manager - Energy & Utilities
We have an exciting 12-month contract role within a leading Accountancy firm. We are looking for an experienced, credible and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join the Sales and Marketing team to support the Energy, Utilities and Resources Industry.
Within your role you will report into two senior managers, working closely with the marketing team to develop and implement the firm's marketing strategy, maintaining key account relationships, including global clients.
- Drive EU&R strategy and campaigns
- Developing networks globally, working with relationship managers to drive core sector targets.
- Support the development of sub sector strategies and ways of working
- Driving ideas and market insights across the firm
- Supporting communications and activity within the industry to build a community
- Proven track record within a Sales and Marketing team ideally within a professional services environment.
- Proven track record developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Strong communication skill with the ability to network and influence the firm across all levels.
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.
- Strong project management skills