|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
My client is currently recruiting for a Revenue Controller to join their team in London on a 6-month FTC. You will be supporting the Revenue and Billing function for the UK and international offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Distributing WIP reports to PAs and to partners
- Preparation of draft bills for Partner review
- Finalising bills using Aderant
- Preparing and managing e-bills
- Chasing missing time records weekly
- Providing support with credit control and sending monthly aged debt reports
- Ensuring that bills are compliant with SAR and VAT rules
For this position you will need experience working in an international law firm in a similar position. Legal Billing experience is required alongside a proactive, methodical approach.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now!