Revenue/ Billing Assistant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
An international law firm are in search of a Finance Revenue Assistant. You will be situated within the Finance department working a team of Billing/Revenue and Credit control specialists. This is an exciting opportunity that will involve various features of the working capital cycle.
- To capture and input data items supporting the billing and bill dispatch.
- Providing assistant to the fee-earners and secretaries with preparation and distribution of billing guides.
- Ensure all time entries and disbursements are edited; this includes write-offs.
- Cancellation of invoices and preparing credit notes where necessary
- Collation of details necessary for finance central dispatch & e-billing
- Updating and maintenance in Aderant of contact details
- Prepare & send bills in line with agreed procedure
- Operate e-billing vendor systems to submit bills. Ensure e-billed clients are maintained and set-up appropriately.
- Experience of legal billing essential
- Demonstrate positivity, self-motivation and professionalism.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT for a legal environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident in approach.
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills.
- Excellent working as part of a team and autonomously.
- To have strong IT skills with systems, Excel and ideally Aderant
If this role interests you, please apply today!