Revenue Credit Controller
A dynamic, highly reputable, international Law firm are recruiting for a Revenue Controller to join them for 9 months. This is an exciting opportunity in a varied position that may have the scope to go on longer.
Within this role you will be responsible for Revenue Control, Processing Bills and Credit Control. Duties will include:
- Reviewing aged WIP and meeting with partners to ensure this if managed effectively with department budgets being met
- Gather accurate billing forecasts on a monthly basis
- Produce reports and analysis of billable time when needed
- Produce all bills that are submitted for processing
- Accurately process all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements in accordance with the authorisation limits
- Ensure that bills submitted comply with VAT and SAR rules
- Prepare credit notes
- Take responsibility for outstanding debts of your assigned business area and chase clients to ensure invoices are settled
- Produce statements and chase letters
For this Revenue role it is essential that you have prior Revenue and credit experience within a Law firm. Strong communication is needed in order to liaise with partners and fee earners alongside the ability to work autonomously.
Please apply if you are interested in this 9 month FTC.