|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
An exciting Revenue Coordinator role has become available at highly reputable US Law Firm, which is initially a 12 month FTC. The firm has grown recently so there could be a need for a permanent hire in the future.
As the Revenue Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall billing cycles across multiple practice groups, and working directly with the partners and secretaries in relation to work in progress (WIP).
Key responsibilities include:
- Holding monthly meetings with partners to review progress on WIP and AR.
- Weekly updates of WIP and AR for the revenue team and Head of Accounts to review
- Maintaining records of conversations with partners on WIP balances and accounts receivable, identifying actions arising from meetings and conversations.
- Provide guidance and training to the Revenue Assistant and delegate where appropriate.
- Monitor accounts receivable and follow up in line with agreed procedures, including phone and/or email correspondence with attorneys and attorney assistants, through to follow up directly with clients when required.
- Preparation and processing of invoices, in particular the more complex invoices, ensuring that all bills are checked for numerical accuracy and compliance with all relevant VAT, SAR and AML guidelines.
- Preparation and processing of e-bills; ensuring matter templates are set up correctly, entering timekeeper rates and any other e-billing administration.
- Processing write-offs of irrecoverable time and disbursements.
- Maintaining billing templates and billing instructions.
- Generate weekly time reports and distribute to Partners.
- Review the Accounts receivables process to ensure debt collection information is passed on appropriately. Review client account balances to ensure where possible they are applied to settle bills.
- Proactively chase bill payments and deal with any issues arising from chasing clients and working with the billing attorney to resolve them and collect as quickly as possible.
- Maintenance of special billing rates for clients and matters, including exception rates.
- Keeping on top of changing billing requirements and special instructions from billing attorneys to make sure changes are implemented promptly and efficiently.
Experience of Elite 3e is required for this however Elite Enterprise exposure may be considered. All round revenue control experience within a law firm is essential as there will be a great deal of partner interaction involved in this position. The team is close knit, supportive and friendly so this will suit someone who enjoys working in a team environment.
If you have the experience listed above, apply now or contact me on 0207 430 7275 / firstname.lastname@example.org