|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000 per annum|
An international law firm are looking for a Revenue Controller to join their London Finance team. It is an exciting opportunity to take on a pivotal role that will provide support to all departments.
- Build up a strong rapport and relationship with all matter partners and fee earners. During meetings, make sure that the subject orientates around timely billing and meeting targets billing timetables.
- Meetings to discuss WIP & Debt.
- Perform any necessary action to facilitate the billing process. Ascertain when transactions will complete and predicted bill date and requirements.
- Assist partners to attain information when required from clients.
- Establish regular billing patterns and that special billing arrangements are surveyed closely.
- Interact and communicate in a professional manner with a variety of personal across the firm.
- Distribute WIP lists as required and actions requests which result from their return.
- Identify write-offs and provisional balances through undertaking monthly reviews of WIP.
- Prepare management reports that provide timely and relevant information for practice and finance team.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of WIP management.
- Strong working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a hardworking and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- IT literate - high level of proficiency in Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work extra hours as may be required from time-to-time.
The firm are looking for someone that has previous revenue experience in a legal or professional services environment.
If this role is of interest, please apply today!