A global law firm, representing leading international businesses, is looking for a proactive Revenue Controller to work alongside other Revenue Coordinators in seeking to achieve and maintain an optimum lock-up cycle and act as a pivotal point for partners and fee earners within designated practice groups.
Key responsibilities: -
- Take ownership of full charge Inventory (WIP management for designated Practice Group(s)
- Meet with Partners regularly to proactively evaluate Inventory status and anticipated/expected billing and collections activity for the month
- Take responsibility and ownership for active management of accounts including administration, analysis, chasing reporting and service delivery coordination
- Ensure Practice Group(s) or floor achieves monthly and annual billing and collections goals
- Build relationships with clients
- Responsible and held accountable for driving and achieving results
Key requirements: -
- At least three years' previous experience in a revenue role within a professional services environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, advanced Excel, e-billing systems
- Able to advise on system functionality and transactions
- Able to advise the business on, and ensuring compliance with, GAAP, VAT legislation and the provisions of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Money Laundering requirements
- Demonstrate flexibility and dependability, as well as the ability to use initiative
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.