|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Revenue Controller for a leading London law firm on a Permanent basis.
You will work in the accounts department and report directly to the Revenue Manager. As Revenue controller, you will be responsible for the billing/revenue generation process and managing WIP for partners based I both London and in international offices.
- Processing of bills for London and certain other international offices. This will include credit notes, write offs and ad hoc queries.
- Producing reports on, and discussing in person, WIP for partners and fee earners in London and International offices.
- Ensuring compliance with SAR and VAT regulations.
- Developing an effective working relationship with Partners and Associates.
- Ensuring billing is billing and that WIP valuations are detailed and correct.
- Resolving queries in an efficient manner, including write offs, transfers, disbursement queries and closing files.
- Ensuring bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and the Firms' processes.
- Producing and issuing reports on non-chargeable files and processing adjustments.
- Ensuring that all time and disbursements have been captured on draft bills.
- Working as part of the Revenue Control team to deliver a high standards, diligent service.
- Regularly liaising with Credit Control, Management Accounts and Cashiers teams to provide an efficient service from the Revenue team.
- Setting up new matters in accordance with client agreements
- Experience working in Revenue/Billing in a law firm (Essential)
- Strong understanding of SAR and VAT regulations (Essential)
- Experience with legal financial systems (Elite, Aderant etc)
If this role is of interest, please apply today!