|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum|
Recruiting for a Revenue Controller in Watford, this is a 12-month contract. Prior Legal experience is essential for this role.
This role will involve Working Capital Control, Billing:
- Distribute WIP lists as required and action any requests which result from this
- Carry out regular meetings with partners to get updates on when transactions will complete, the levels of fees expected, anticipated bill dates and requirements
- Updating monthly billing forecasts
- Monitor and reduce aged WIP
- Assist with chasing debts
- Proof reading all bills issued
- Sending bills directly to clients
- Liaising with partners in regards to special billing arrangements
- Prepare detailed schedules of hours recorded when required
- Set up and monitor clients who require e-billing and ensure that correct procedures are followed
For this Revenue Controller position, you will need to have a strong understanding of WIP management and experience working in a law firm. You will need to be confident in dealing with partners and be very professional.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply!