|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
Revenue Controller - 12 month FTC Maternity Cover
The Firm: Consultancy for professional services, which covers law firms.
The Role: Joining a sizeable Working Capital Team this role will provide a revenue service including time/WIP management, billing and detailed transactional reporting start to finish.
- Actively work with all stakeholders to ensure teams meets monthly, billing and quarterly cash and lock up targets.
- Supporting, preparing information for and attending monthly revenue review meetings with designated Partners and Associates, to cover all aspects of WIP, debt, disbursements, client monies, time management and billing.
- Provide client fee breakdowns to partners, advising if fees are approaching fee cap as per retainer letters and the monitoring of transactions until completion. The use of ARCS 2G to accurately report matter progress.
- Supporting the business in relation to on-line Paperless pre-bill processing including training and floor-walking.
- Deal with all billing queries raised throughout the month and facilitate quick query resolution.
- Management of monthly billing process including review of partner's proformas, the assigning of them to monthly codes to ensure partners review and action proformas and the offshore team bill them.
- Post-month end analysis of deferred proformas including follow-ups with partners. Updates recorded in ARCS 2G.
- Assist in Credit Control activities including follow ups with partners on outstanding invoices, contacting clients on behalf of partners, reviewing provisioned invoices, playing an active role in team hitting its cash target, managing debt progress in ARCS 2G and answering e mails from assigned Credit Controller.
- Regular review of missing time and chasing of timekeepers as appropriate.
- Maintaining professional regulatory standards and knowledge, e.g. UK VAT requirements & Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Must have previous Revenue control experience within a law firm and Elite experience will be preferred.