|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£37000 per annum|
A top 10 leading law firm are looking for a Revenue Controller to join their global team.
In this Revenue Controller role you will be working within a team providing support to specific departments in the control and management of WIP, this will include regular communication with partners, fee earners and the billing team.
WIP control responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular meetings with partners to determine when transactions will be completed, the level of fees expected and anticipating client billing requirements and dates
- Establishing working relationships with partners, fee-earners and secretaries
- Monitoring and reducing aged WIP
- Assist the department in achieving monthly and annual billing targets
- Managing the funds going in and out of client accounts, and preparing cash accounts
- Billing responsibilities:
- Ensure clients instructions are met
- Liaise with partners and revenue managers in regards to billing arrangements
- Setting up and monitoring clients who require e-billing and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed
For this Revenue Controller role, previous experience of WIP management obtained from working in a similar environment is required.
You will be working alongside partners and clients so good communication skills are vital, alongside the ability to prioritise and having a methodical work approach. Knowledge of Solicitors account rules, VAT and MS Office are also needed for this role.
If you are interested, please apply!