You will be working within the finance department as part of a busy revenue and control team, responsibilities will include;
* Prompt and accurate production of bills submitted for processing
* Ensure accurate processing of write offs of unbillable time and disbursements making sure that all requests are properly authorised
* Ensure that all bills submitted for processing comply with relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
* Prepare full and partial credit notes
Work in Progress;
* Open new clients and matters
* Print and distribute WIP lists- auctioning requests which result from their return
* Deal with time recording queries from fee earners and secretaries
* Review daily call lists checking to see if payment promises have arrived
* Chase clients to ensure involves are promptly settled
* Assist with producing statements and chaser letters
* Update progress of collection on ARCS management system
For this Revenue Assistant role, prior relevant experience is desired. The firm are looking for a proactive individual with strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested, please apply!