Revenue & Credit Controller
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A highly reputable Law firm are recruiting for A Revenue Controller to join them in their London office on a 12 month FTC.
The role will include Billing, Revenue and Credit control. You will be working part of a busy team and responsibilities will be:
- Regularly reviewing aged WIP and meeting with designated partners to ensure this is effectively managed and department budgets are met
- Gather accurate monthly billing forecasts
- Produce reports and analysis of billable time when required
- Review and update WIP provision monthly
- Produce bills that are submitted for processing
- Accurately processing all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements and ensuring that requests are properly authorised
- Ensure that bills submitted comply with relevant VAT and SAR rules.
- Ensure that bills are send out once processed
- Take responsibility for all outstanding debts
- Chase clients to ensure that invoices are promptly settled
- Produce statements and chase letters
- Review and update bad debt provision monthly
Prior Revenue and Credit control experience within the legal sector is required for this role.
If you are interested, please apply!