Revenue & Collections Supervisor
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
A US firm are looking for a Revenue and Collections Supervisor to join their team in London.
In this role you will have overall responsibility for WIP, billing and collection of debts for both UK offices and their Beijing office.
Some duties entail:
- Overseeing production and distribution of proforma/draft invoices at the beginning of the month
- WIP/AR reports
- Editing and finalising invoices
- Regular meetings with partners and secretaries
- Overseeing preparation and distribution of weekly cash receipt reports
- Preparing monthly cash receipts forecast for the London based Head of Finance and UK management accountant
- Complete Office of National Statistics quarterly questionnaire
- Complete and return EC Sales List to HMRC
- Quarterly output VAT reconciliation for management accountant
For this role use of Elite Enterprise accounting system and experience in 3E and thorough knowledge of SAR and UK VAT is desirable. Previous supervisory experience is desired but not essential.