Restructuring Senior - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are recruiting an opportunity to join a global advisory firm who are looking for a Restructuring Senior to work in their office based in the heart of London.
The company is looking for a candidate with a proven track record of working within Restructuring; capable of delivering solid analysis and practical advice to their wide range of clients based worldwide.
As a Restructuring Senior you will be joining a collaborative work environment that looks to empower it staff with the tools needed to excel in their career. The firm deals with a variety of cases, of various complexity. You will ideally have a broad experience working in insolvency, primarily Corporate. The Company are looking to hire candidates who confidently take ownership of their caseload making strategic and informed decisions.
- Managing multiple cases consisting mainly of Liquidations, ADMs and CVAs.
- Assisting distressed companies including, pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts and restructuring processes.
- Preparation and analysis of cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models.
- Aid with valuation analysis and financial modelling.
- Interacting with clients at various levels.
- Contribute to the development of strategy, including plan of reorganisations and contingency planning.
You need to have at least 4/5 years' restructuring experience, ideally you will have accounting / insolvency qualifications aswell (ACCA/ACA/CPI/JIEB).
If the role is of interest, please apply below.