Restructuring Manager - Advisory
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition are currently working with a top consultancy looking for an experienced Insolvency candidate, who is looking to focus on a Advisory-based role as a Manager in their Manchester office.
Your duties will be:
- Working capital management;
- Accelerated business sale processes;
- Cash flow analysis.
- Independent Business Reviews.
- General provision of advice.
- Monitoring WIP profitability and recoverability.
- Spend time training and developing more junior membesrs of staff.
- Act as a key liaison for stakeholders throughout the course of any assignment.
- Identify areas of risk and take relevant action.
You must be ACCA/ACA qualified and have relevant experience in Insolvency, restructuring and advisory.
This role would suit a candidate who is presently working in an insolvency role, with some advisory experience looking to make the move into a dedidcated advisory role.
An opportunity that suits an ambitious person that has great potential and could progress through to Partner level in due course.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.