Ambition are currently working with a top consultancy looking for a Restructuring Manager to join their Midlands office.
You would be managing a portfolio of restructuring, advisory and insolvency cases.
Your duties will be:
- Assisting in coaching and developing more staff members.
- Supervising and controlling the completion of work.
- Ensuring the job is completed within budget.
- Liaising with the relevant stakeholders i.e. creditors, directors throughout the appointment.
- Monitoring the profitability and recoverability of WIP.
- Be viewed as a point of contact for insolvency compliance.
You will ideally be ACCA / ACA or JIEB qualifed but extensive experience is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with a great reputation in the market and scope for prorgession in their insolvency career at senior level.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.