Restructuring & Insolvency Administrator
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Corporate Finance|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join this award winning Restructuring and Insolvency boutique based in London.
The firm are independently run by like minded Directors who have backgrounds within Insolvency Practitioner's, Legal and Financial Services. This award winning firm are looking for an experienced Restructuring and Insolvency Administrator to join them to run mainly Administration led cases as well as Liquidations.
- Managing insolvency cases from Cradle to Grave: ADMs, CVLs and MVLs
- Liaising with unsecured and ROT creditors as well as agents to obtain advice and valuations
- Attending onsite following appointments of Administration cases
- Working closely with the accounts/cashiers to ensure statuory financial documents are filed appropriately
- Administrative duties as required
This role is ideal for an Insolvency Administrator who has gained thorough experience in corporate insolvency cases, particularly Administrations who is looking progress to that Senior level or even looking to work within a smaller, yet growing environment.
If you feel this role would be suited to you, then we'd love to hear from you! Please click apply now!