Research Training Specialist
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum|
Research Services Training Specialist
£55k + excellent benefits
Global law firm who are renowned for their excellent culture and forward-thinking approach.
Working as part of an integral team who provided a professional client service to the Firms offices globally. In this role you will work closely with the Research Services team interacting with lawyers throughout the global offices.
Responsibilities for this Research Services Training Specialist are:
- Creating and conducting both general and targeted training for lawyers, paralegals and business services professionals
- Conducting Research Services inductions for all global offices to ensure a proper on-boarding is provided, including training on heavily used resources
- In conjunction with the wider team, creating and leading the annual training for the London Trainees
- Leading all product trials
- Working with the Legal Talent team on training initiatives as needed
- Organising internal training sessions for Research Services when needed
- Participating or attending relevant professional seminars
- Developing new avenues of communication with the other offices
- Developing new and innovative ways to partner with the other global practice groups and offices
To be successful in your application for the Research Services Training Specialist role you will need:
- 2-4 years' experience training on legal resources within a similar professional services environment.
- Extensive legal and business research experience
- Ability to speak and present in front of large groups
If this role sounds like you the apply now!