Business Development Research Executive - £45kmax
How would you like to take on a newly created role for one of London's top law firms that will see you working alongside senior BD professionals to support them with their target BD strategies?
This Research Executive role will see you providing legal research support on all BD activities by researching market analysis and awareness, client trends, industry developments and competitor activity.
With a dedicated focus on ensuring targeted approaches to BD this role will be pivotal across various sectors for the firm.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and reporting on key market trends and activities
- Liaising with partners and BD professionals on client transactions and delivery of client sector information
- Support on BD plans and initiatives across the business
- Production of commercially focused client and market reports
- Supporting on implementation of firms business plans
- Attending practice / sector group meeting to provide relevant insight
Previous experience within a research/analyst role with a BD focus is essential for this role. Legal experience would be highly advantageous but otherwise a strong professional services background is essential for this role.
Please apply online ASAP!