Recruitment Consultant / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission|
Whether you are looking for your first role in Recruitment or are already an established recruitment consultant, Ambition wants to hear from you.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and business support.
Due to continued success and growth, the London office is now looking to recruit driven recruitment consultants or trainee recruitment consultants to join our finance and accounting, business support and BD, Marketing and Comms teams.
As a 360 degree Recruitment Consultant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Becoming a "Trusted Advisor" through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
* Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
* Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
* Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events and relationship management of existing clients
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
Unlike many recruitment firms, we also give our consultants the choice in how they progress their career within our company. We offer a variety of career paths and career progression is something we really care about - most of our Senior Managers and Principal Consultants have worked their way up through internal promotions.
We are looking for a recruitment consultant / trainee consultant who is:
* Self-motivated and able to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
* Driven to succeed
* Able to work autonomously and within a team
* An excellent communicator
Previous recruitment experience would be an advantage but is not essential. However some previous sales experience is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to build out your own niche area with the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors. You will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
If you are interested in this position please click apply!