Recruitment Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Are you a Finance & Accounting professional, who is looking for career change, where you can still utilise the skills and knowledge that you have gained?
- Are you currently working in a role where your hard work is not recognised or rewarded?
- Do you want a career where you can dictate your own progression and earning?
Ambition London are on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Finance and Accounting team, recruiting across Professional Services.
Prior recruitment experience is not a requirement; we are extremely interested in hearing from candidates with a Finance & Accounting background. Many of our consultants have come from industry and are now recruiting within their own specialisation. This first-hand knowledge gives our consultants an advantage within their recruitment role and a more in-depth knowledge of the market, making it easier to relate to the candidates.
Your career with us:
- Joining as a Recruitment Consultant, you will become a 'Trusted Advisor' through building solid relationships with both our clients and candidates
- You will be responsible for developing new and existing accounts across the Finance & Accounting space, connecting candidates with their dream roles.
- Training and development will be given throughout your career with us and you will have constant support from an extremely experienced senior management team
- You will be working in a successful market, with the backing of an established and highly regarded brand
- You will also join a collaborative team with a great supportive environment. This year, 97% of our London employees voted us a great place to work!
- A bespoke training program, regardless of your previous experience, aimed to maximise your potential and develop your skills within the role
- Complete visibility over your career path and where you can progress within Ambition. This is a role where you will truly be challenged and developed.
- Recognition and reward all of our Consultants on their hard work and performance, with monthly lunch clubs to the best fine dining restaurants in London, all-expense paid office getaways and more
- 25 days of annual holiday and your birthday off
- Global opportunities across our 7 offices
- A competitive salary, with an uncapped commission structure, aim to increase your take home and potential earnings
Who are we?
Established in Sydney 18 years ago, Ambition are now a global boutique business with offices across 3 different continents. In London, we are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment; our Recruitment Consultants are experts across finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing & communications and business support.
We are a diverse group of ex bankers, accountants, personal trainers, insolvency specialists and musicians to name a few. There's not one specific profile that we're looking for, if you are a driven and motivated individual, who do not take themselves too seriously and is keen to work alongside of like-minded individuals, then you're the right fit for us!
If you are currently working in a Finance & Accounting role and are looking for a highly rewarding career change, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply now!