Receptionist (9 month contract)
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£29000 - £30000 per annum + pro rata|
9 month fixed term contract
Leading global law firm
Progressive and dynamic culture
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, professional and client focused Receptionist to join a hugely successful, highly reputable global law firm on a 9 month fixed term contract.
This is an excellent chance for you to elevate your Receptionist career to the next level and gain exposure in an International environment.
The Receptionist role includes:
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival, escorting to meeting rooms and advising relevant parties of their arrival
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up in accordance to instruction, liaising with catering and facilities teams
- Booking and managing meetings rooms
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Reporting maintenance issues
- Answering calls and email queries
As the first impression of the firm, this Receptionist role is an integral part of the business and as such, the successful candidate should be hugely motivated by the desire to deliver an excellent client experience.
In order to be successful in this Receptionist role you will need:
- Strong previous experience of working in a Receptionist role - either in a corporate reception team or a luxury hospitality environment ideally
- A passion for delivering 5-star client service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of working with a meeting room booking system
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to work as a team.
If this Receptionist role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!