Real Estate Legal Secretary
**Legal Secretary - Commercial Real Estate**
**Global Law Firm**
**£35,000 - £37,000 per annum**
**Full time, 10am - 6pm**
**City of London location**
This industry leading law firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their secretarial team in the Commercial Real Estate department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that is dynamic and forward thinking, with beautiful offices situated within the City of London.
This Legal Secretary role will see you supporting 1 partner and 2 associates so you will be an efficient individual and confident in providing first class secretarial support.
As the Legal Secretary, your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Daily diary management for the fee earners
- Travel arrangements including booking international flights & hotels and creating itineraries
- Processing monthly expenses and billings
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the fee earners
- Assisting with account queries and the production of bills
To be successful in this Legal Secretary role, you will have:
- Previous experience in working in a legal environment
- Previous Legal Commercial Real Estate experience
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to manage your workload when the fee earners are absent
- The initiative to take on unfamiliar work and be proactive in supporting the team
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, please click apply now!