Qualified Financial Accountant - £55K - £65K per annum
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
A private family office based in Central London is looking to add to their team a qualified accountant who has solid accounts experience gained from an accountancy practice and is wanting to move into a prestigious industry role.
The main role of this qualified accountant is to be responsible for providing the accounting, tax & cash management functions to a portfolio of family member's personal accounts and their various entities. This may include UK and offshore companies, partnerships, LLP's, Sole Traders, Trusts and charities.
- Review bookkeepers' work to ensure financials are completed and prepare management & year end accounts
- Prepare Income & Expenditure financials for family members
- Prepare VAT returns and assist with personal and entity tax returns
- Provide information for tax returns to be completed for different jurisdictions
- Prepare P11Ds & PSAs
- Review Payroll
- Produce Cashflow projections and cash management
- Maintain asset schedules
- Company secretarial work
- Review insurance policies and various legal documents such as tenancy agreements, contractor agreements, loan agreement.
- You will be a fully qualified accountant with first time passes
- You will have strong and articulate communication skills
- You will be a general "all rounder"and MUST have at least 4 years UK accountancy experience including knowledge of VAT, cash management, payroll, P11Ds, corporation tax, personal tax and company secretarial matters.
- You will also be from a professional accountancy firm and wish to go into an in-house role
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50, Landmark and CCH is highly desirable and working knowledge of Excel and Word is a MUST.
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.