Marketing Manager - Client Relationship Programmes
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
A leading accountancy firm have opened an exciting opportunity on a 6-month basis for you to join them as a Marketing Manager within the Client Relationship team.
Within your role you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of the firm's existing Client Relationship Programmes. The purpose of the Client Relationship Programmes team is to concentrate on collaborating across the business - sharing client insights, encouraging engagement and teamwork.
- Responsible for developing and delivering an internal communications plan to drive engagement and establish business champions for the Client Relationship programmes
- Responsible for measurement of all marketing activity - capturing, analysing and developing recommendations based upon complex ROI.
- Managing the risk and quality aspects of all marketing and communication activity across the programmes
- Provide advice and guidance to key stakeholders on driving market reputation and awareness within key buyer, influencer and advocate groups.
- Working with business development teams across the business to build the appropriate links into the business and relevant follow up to deliver return on investment.
- Proven track record within B2B or B2C multi-channel marketing programmes.
- Proven track record and experience of using customer journey mapping to design, develop and adapt marketing activities or programmes.
- Experience of measurement of marketing activities - data analytics and advanced Excel experience is mandatory
- An understanding of relationship programmes and channel management, ideally within a professional marketing qualification.
- Creative and innovative approach.