Purchase Ledger Assistant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum|
Purchase Ledger Assistant - Battersea - £20,000 to £24,000
Are you looking for an exciting new position in a forward thinking professional services environment? If so, look no further! A well-established property firm are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their accounts team in their modern Battersea offices.
As the Purchase Ledger Assistant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing invoices and expenses for the company
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Resolve any queries with internal and external parties
- Entering invoice details into the accounting system
The successful Purchase Ledger Assistant applicant will have:
- Previous admin experience within finance or strong admin experience working in professional services
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The confidence to liaise with internal and external contacts
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their finance career within professional services in a firm that encourages career progression.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!