An international, market leading law firm with a first class pitch team is hiring a Proposals Manager to join their central team. This team works with partners and other fee earners to objectively analyse incoming opportunities, going through a clear cut go / no go processes and then managing the full end to end bids process from kick off meeting right through to pitch presentation preparation. Quality is key, working with partners to draft key messaging and then reviewing the content to ensure best practice and consistency. The firm are genuinely interested in how their work is received so reviewing and analysing the outcomes of these pitches are key.
As you'd imagine given the environment, attention to detail is essential and they are looking for someone with significant experience of both managing pitches end to end as well as writing persuasively. You should be confident with the ability to work with senior level fee-earners and work both alone and in a team, proactively, to deliver successful results. Other requirements include:
- at least 7 years working within a business development or pitch role
- demonstrable ability to work effectively within a partnership structure
- sound IQ and EQ, able to show tact, diplomacy and humour as required
- being an ambitious, tenacious and career driven professional
- demonstrable knowledge of the end to end pitch/tender writing and delivery process
The salary for this role is up to £65k with excellent benefits. Based in the centre of London with convenient transport links. The role is permanent and full time.