Proposals Design Project Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a Proposals Designer to work in their central creative team. The role is specifically focussed on the creation of high value audit proposals and ultimately project manages the proposals from end to end - setting up kick off meetings, liaising with external design agencies and ensuring a smooth end to end process using project management methodology.
- Project managing creative bids
- Liaising with external design agencies
- Using Prince 2 / Agile and other project management methodology
- Ensure regular updates / document all client coms and expectations
- Responsible for feedback / debriefs
- Manage high quality, on brand creative design
In return you will be working for a world leading organisation who offer a fantastic work life balance alongside great career progression.
You should have project management training, experience managing agencies to produce both print and digital design, excellent copywriting skills, senior stakeholder management experience and a keen eye for detail.
If this sounds like you then please apply!