Property Assistant - Ideal for recent Property Graduate!!
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||£21000 - £23000 per annum + Excellent benefits|
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Property Administrator to join their Property Management division, based in smart offices in Central Leeds.
This role would be an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate who has undertaken a degree in Property Management, Real Estate Management, Real Estate & Planning or a Property Investment degree - also considered would be a candidate who has undertaken a Law degree and wants to develop a career in Property as a key criteria for this role is the ability to read and understand a range of leases and agreements.
This Property Administrator offers the chance for a busy and varied role, no two days will be the same! Working as part of a fantastic team, main areas of responsibility include:
- Preparing a wide range of documents, from management reports to instructing surveyors
- Updating the client database and running mail merges
- First point of contact for clients, tenants and suppliers answering questions and queries and troubleshooting issues where possible
- Raising and approving invoices
- Supporting various projects as required
To be successful in this Property Administrator role, the successful candidate will need:
- Excellent IT skills, particularly good working knowledge of Word and Excel and experience running mail merges
- Experience of working in a Property or Real Estate environment (ideal but not essential)
- Educated to degree standard
- Knowledge and/or understanding of reading leases
- A positive, proactive approach to work
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- A real eye for detail and a desire to get things right, first time, every time
- Strong initiative and the ability to work to deadlines
If you think you have the skills, experience and characteristics to make this Property Administrator role your own, please click on apply!